A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies usually store information of technical character enabling the site to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, social media links and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. If you wish to get more information about cookies, what they store, how to erase them, deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This site uses the following first-party cookies
- Session cookies: only contain a reference to a session stored on the web server. No information is stored in the user’s browser and this cookie can only be used by the current web site.
- Shopping cart cookies
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- YouTube might store cookies in your computer once you start playing a video in our site.
Deactivation or Deletion of Cookies
At any time you will be able to exercise your right to turn off or erase cookies from this website. These actions vary in the way they are performed depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to deleting or turning off cookies for the most frequently used browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and there is where you should execute your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct manipulation of cookies on behalf of said browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the web browser can remember your choice to reject them.
- In case of any doubt or enquiry concerning our cookies policy, do not hesitate to communicate with us per e-mail: email@example.com